Monday 26 July 2010

Hmm

So I've got four days left at work before we head up to Aberdeen to see Iain and Minori, then off south to fly back to the US for my first taste of a midwestern summer in three years!

I've been waiting for this trip for so long it seems strange that it's almost here. It's like expectations and longing and hope have all been piled up into a mountain, and now it's time to climb the mountain. It's kind of overwhelming, and it hasn't even started.

Between now and then:
  • Drinks tonight for Rich's leaving do.
  • Work my last shift at Sandbar tomorrow.
  • Get my hair cut.
  • Something something something (probably fairly important).
  • Meet up with Francis and Ayaka on Friday night.
  • Pack.

 That is all.
-TA->

(This is a hopeful return to non-epic blogging - the only reason the last post was so bloody long was I'd intended to write a funny, brief Fourth of July post and then things just kept happening that I wanted to post about. What's that? Write separate posts for each thing I've done? Well I would, but I still haven't posted about Seville yet, and that happened two years ago. Hopefully, if I ever have to write another huge blog post I'll put it into rhyme and make it an actual epic poem. Also, why does rhythm not contain any vowels? That's just weird.)

No comments: